Thursday, September 07, 2006

You'd you care for some tea?

Ali gave me for my birthday a set of 3 chunky natural soaps from Enjabonarte. These smell wonderfully, besides being good for the skin. The set contained one made of eucalyptus, one of aloe vera and the other coconut. I'm an apologist for things natural (see previous post :) and especially when we are talking about health and beauty care. So, even without knowing it, Ali gave me the right present!
This came up, because as I was on the shower I suddendly thought (it happens, hey?) that I could well be on an eucalyptus forest, as I truly smelled like the trees! As I shampooed, another thought (oh my God, today I was prolific!). The shampoo smelled like Cocoa and the body whipped cream like Orange and Cedar. My imminent thought was that you could make tea and hot chocolate out of me! It just depended on the angle you'd immerge me on the water...

No comments: