Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Monday feeling



I wanted to post this on a Monday, but this internet thing is one heck of a killjoy sometimes and, though I had tried a number of times yesterday, only today could I post it.
No worries, the feeling runs throughout the week anyway :)

Also, yesterday, I was given the choice to take in more work and travel or to remain with the same and basically, don't travel as much. Hmm, what a choice. The volume of my work is to be increased 50%, which I should take smiling and with no extra demands, i.e., money talk. I still have to think on that one also especially as they are trying to make me go to Helsinki straight from Shanghai! What a poor end of holidays!

Anyway, people have a bit of nerve around here and keep asking me to bring them stuff from China, which I think it's a bit cheeky, but I smile to them and take my list out for them to see and write their request. The last one this morning was, believe it or not, sand. I didn't have the heart to say Shanghai is not exactly a beach resort...

2 comments:

rafal said...

and why do you take the list for them if you don't feel like bringing all this stuff...
tell them to f. off, you ar on holiday not for them to look for things f. off

love
rafal

Anonymous said...

De acordo !
People have the nerve to ask you things when they don't even think of bringing you anything.
Enjoy your holidays and buy lots of stuff for you !

D.