Sunday, September 03, 2006

2 continents

As my two great friends move to Asia and to Africa and experience 2 different cultures, languages, climates and accomodations (private joke), I'm left here all jealous and already making plans to visit them and absorb what they are absorbing, with eyes open well wide! Therefore the 'research' on cheap last minute flights is at its height...

Both have started their blogs to tell their experiences on the new lands. Can't wait to read them! We are, after all, a community of foreigners abroad and, as such, we should pass on this experience to our friends. We all write in English because our range of friends is so international that this is the only way to reach all of them at once. Hooray to English!!!
This is P's blogspot, he's still trying to adapt to this world of electronic internet postings...
And as for the other boy, he's just arrived over there and still trying to get an internet connection, we are all dependent on that! Good luck, buddy! And I must ask him first if he authorizes me to turn him into an international star, by spreading his blog :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well I (the other) got my blog up and running, with posts almost daily. Feel free to visit any time.

Wissam.

Unknown said...

well I (the other) got my blog up and running, with posts almost daily. Feel free to visit any time.

Wissam.