Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Xmas is coming...


(third time that I try to write this damn post, Xmas magic is not working!!!)

Madrid is sparkling and we can already feel Xmas around the corner. The smell of roasted chestnuts, the little lights all over, angels and Santas everywhere, the shopping...yes, Xmas is coming and we need to start thinking about that inherent exhaustive duty of this season: the shopping spree!

For as much as I love shopping, this one is a forced task and that makes me and everyone shiver, just thinking about it! The mere fact it is compulsory makes me want to run... (n.b. - the words 'shopping' and 'run' together in a sentence usually have a very different meaning on my vocabulary, this is the only exception!).


But the looks on our loved one's faces will surely pay off for all the nagging in between :)

2 comments:

izzolda said...

This year, it's being particularly difficult to get into the Xmas spirit....I guess it's still too soon for my unconscious to get into the mood. I hope December brings it along :)

[Will come back, loved the blog :)]

Izi said...

Izzolda, thanks for your comments! As for the Xmas spirit, I agree, not in the mood...yet :)