Friday, November 24, 2006

Enneagram Personality Test




The Helper

The caring, interpersonal type. Twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted. They are friendly, generous, and self-sacrificing, but can also be sentimental, flattering, and people-pleasing. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can slip into doing things for others in order to be needed. They typically have problems with possessiveness and with acknowledging their own needs.

At their Best: unselfish and altruistic, they have unconditional love for others.

The Functions of Empathy and Altruism— the potential for other-directedness, thoughtfulness for others, genuine self-sacrifice, generosity, and nurturance. Negatively, the potential for intrusiveness, possessiveness, manipulation, and self-deception.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This test is considered by Time magazine one of the hottest Personality tests in the world.
You can do it and discover a little bit more about yourself (apparentely this one is a bit more credible than the ones I've posted some time ago, like 'what colour are you?'... :)

5 comments:

rafal said...

First comment is about Pedros Pic, whow you look really sexy there, I did couple of photos to myself recently so I will change it on my blog to be equally sexy...more I think is impossible.....or maybe is dont know

And personality, well....
The shadow of the eternal sunshine of my spotless mind takes the shape of 5 but I can see less and less of it every day....

love
rafal

rafal said...

ahhhh. and I forgot to say

I am Vain Vain Vain....
love
rafal

Izi said...

Ha ha ha....

I'm not spoilt! :P

rafal said...

hehe I am spoilt like hell, that is true...I spoil myslef constantly, Pedro, my test pic is there on my blog for you to vote..if you are interested...of course

vain vain vain
love
rafal

izzolda said...

I'm a helper too. About the test, I have to point out that some of the questions should have a third option...I felt sometimes my answer couldn't be totally honest.