Monday, November 27, 2006

Borat's in trouble

I haven't gone to the cinema to see Borat's adventures in the US, but by the repercussion involving this new film, I guess it's worth to have a go.

Besides being beaten in NY by a man who didn't enjoy his film, Sasha Cohen is now at hands with a legal action by 2 Romanians who appear on the film as rapists and criminals and who ask fo 30€ million as compensation for 'moral damage'... They also said the gypsies casted a bad spell on him. Poor guy.

He is also persona non grata in Kazaquistan, thanks to this Borat character...

He really is funny and I think we should think we are in 2006 and not in the old Ages and that we live in democracy, therefore we should be allowed to have our say as long we don't hurt anyone's feelings. This is a film, a comedy and it should be seen like that, not as a serious thing!

Let us laugh (not on anyone's expense, though). This is not the case! This is fun!

3 comments:

izzolda said...

In Portugal, the premiere's this thursday. I will definitely go and see it, I love this type of comedy!

Izi said...

Here in Madrid it premiered last friday, but only dubbed, at least I haven't seen it in our 'Original versions' cinema yet :(
I'm also very curious to watch it!

Izi said...

Ok, I'm going to watch it tonight!

I was wrong, it's also on our usual cinema. :)