Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Trapped

Ali's customers got me and trapped me! I'm that cat you see here, completely trapped and with another week and a half to go until my saviour comes and takes over his work and leaves me with my customers only! I love my customers, I really do! Compared to these, mine are sweethearts, they even help me when I make a mistake, not to make me feel bad or increase a cost... It's really different. It may not sound as glamorous as Publishing, but my Packaging department is fantastic! Apart from having the nicest colleagues (it's true, I'm not nagging!), it's got the highest turn-over and, at least in Portugal, has got the nicest clients! They are polite, to say the least.

Anyway, enough of work, today still was a crappy day, it will go on all week, as things are dragging. To top things up, tomorrow is a holiday in Madrid and Miss Ana here will have to go to work, all alone. Added that it will be my first time dealing with the office alarm, you can see how anxious I am!

But I'm going to the gym now, I'll have Barbara there to make me sweat all this tension away! Then, a nice bath, dinner and relax! No more duties today, pliz!

No comments: