Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Miniskirt effect



Axe effect, you know this ad? Well, if you do, then you understand my feeling as I'm being observed today like a prey... It's all to do with the fact that I'm wearing a miniskirt dress, which I didn't realise was so short until I went outside!
What is it with miniskirts and men? I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explaination for the lost looks whenever a woman crosses their way wearing a short skirt or a generous V-neck.
I don't know about other women, but I feel unconfortable being stared at like that, in such a bold and machist way.
Well, whenever a guy wears a fitted shirt with one extra open button, obviously our stares go that way, but it's less compulsive and much more controlled. We don't talk with that chest, men do! We feel like saying: Hello? Look at me, not there!
...Men!

No comments: