Monday, November 13, 2006

One of those questionnaires



Questionnaire... for you to know me even better (as if you don't by now!). And, please, don't fall asleep, I'm not THAT boring and predictable, ok? (The cat above did, but that's because he spent all day reading that damn book!)

Olhos? Eyes? Brown
Cabelos? Hair? Cinammon :)
Idade? Age? 31 years young
Altura? Height? 1,65 ?
Peso? Weight? 49 kg
Nacionalidade? Nacionality? Portuguese, pois claro!
Alcunhas de Infância? Nicknames? Aninhas
Irmãos e/ou Irmãs? Brothers / Sisters? Sister, Didi
Signo? Star Sign? Cancer, watch out the sides!
Ascendente? Ascendent? Scorpio, watch out the tweezers!
Sapatos que está a usar? Shoes you're wearing? My Turkish house shoes, made of leather and hand-embroidered on rich colours
Medo? Fear? Of not living it all
Objectivo que gostaria de alcançar? Objective you'd wish to accomplish? Basically, can't think of nothing as relevant for me as stay happy :)
Frase que mais uso no msn? Sentence I use the most in msn? Not a sentence, but a smiley :)
Melhor parte do corpo? Best body bit? Legs?...Don't know...
Pepsi ou Coca-Cola? Can I distinguish these 2??? Not a huge fan.
MacDonald’s ou Pizza Hut? The above reply applies here too.
Café ou capuccino? I can distinguish these 2, but still not a huge fan, I rather have tea.
Palavrões? Swear words? Hmm, sometimes ;)
Perfume? A few... DKNY, Organza First light, L'Air du Temps, etc etc...Looove perfumes!
Lado da cama? Side of the bed? Hmm, on the right side...
Canta? Do you sing? Not at all!!!And better not, really!
Toma banho todos os dias? Do you bathe everyday? What kind of question is this???
Gostava da escola? You liked school? I did, yes. But not so much primary, where a boy was always trying to make me eat poisonous berries!!!
Acredita em si mesmo? Do you believe in yourself? Oh yes, like that ad: If I don't, who will??
Dá-se bem com os seus pais? Do you get along with your parents? Perfectly! And proud of it too!
Gosta de tempestades? Do you like storms? I do, they are very powerful and as all powerful sensations, they are unforgettable
Desporto? Sports? Yes, my Curves gym...efficient to keep me on shape.
Passatempos e Hobbies? Not really...besides the normal ones like reading, cinema, drinking tea in the sofa wrapped up on a warm blanket.
Fobias e manias? A bit the fear of being followed, a bit paranoid about dark and lonely places...
Número de filhos? Number of children? Well, I'd like a few...
Como quer morrer? How do you want to die? Ooooh, this question is horrible...
Piercings? No
Tatuagens? Tattoos? No, but quite like to see one in a well-defined bod :)
Do que se arrepende de ter feito? What do you regret having done? Hard question, as I tend not to have to answer that, for always going for things - that way I have no regrets, right?
Cor favorita? Favourite colour? I'm difficult there, I like all, depending on my mood.
Um lugar onde nunca esteve e gostava de ir? A place you never were and would like to go? Some island, on a blue transparent sea...
Manhãs ou Noites? Mornings or Nights? More night girl, but mornings for important things...
O que tem nos bolsos? What do you have in your pockets? No pockets on my PJ's...
Em dez anos imagina-se…… In ten years you imagine yourself... With someone :)

Helloooo, awake? There, it's done, finished, finito, acabado, kaput, over and out!

So, besides knowing a bit more about yours truly, you now practised your English/Portuguese and are also willing to do the same and forward it to me, aren't you, my dears??? Yes, yes...

No comments: