Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In touch



I have 2 friends, Ana and Joana, who I met in Prague and with whom I had sooo much fun over there. The reason I mention them is because, and to cut things short, I met a guy through Ana by whom I had a thing, a non-spoken attraction. Nobody knew it, I guess not even I recognised it as such. I thought he was just a very nice guy who I loved to be with. Anyways, life gives a few turns and we ended sort of together and today I told my friend Ana (it was her who introduced us in the first place on her birthday party in Prague, as seen above, the 4 of us are there!) that he is here with me and we are discovering each other not as friends anymore, but as something else.
She was so funny on her reaction! She picked some emails from those days, back in Nov. 2003 and she forwarded them to me and Joana as well, as they are emails where we mentioned him. On one of those, we can read me saying that he looks good and he's so nice... But we then were joking that he and Ana, my friend, should be together.
Anyways, and all in all, life is funny and full of nice surprises. This is one of them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ana´s romance...Once upon a time... it is like a story of fairies. Destination?

Year of 2003...Well, there is a word in Portuguese language that summarizes it all : saudade! That´s what i fell reminding those great times in Prague when we had so much fun...

Izi said...

Destiny maybe plays these tricks...next one is you Joaninha, flying to the cold Poland! There are many fairies there as well :)
All the luck, make it up for all those 9 "single" months in Prague - if you only knew what was waiting for you in Oporto, you'd be having a greater time with...??? (I know who!)

Anonymous said...

pois é menina, as voltas que a vida dá!

Unknown said...

Live life. It's these experiences that make life worth living.

rafal said...

"love love me do you know i love you and it will always be true, so please love me do"

I guess it was by the Beatles

congratulations to Wis and Ana for finding so much common.. one in another

Good Luck both of you on your way,

love
rafal

Izi said...

Thanks Rafal, it sure was a beautiful finding.
Maybe like Joana said, it was destiny :)

rafal said...

:-)) no problem, dont want to start writing about destiny because this would be the longest comment in the world and it wouldn´t explain a thing...hehhe


for both of you and the rest of the existence in all universe

love and peace forever
rafal