Friday, October 06, 2006

Day one

Hiya folks,

Just a short post to show me in front of the Jing An Temple, where people were burning incense sticks, holding them with both hands and praying to the four directions... It was a Buddhist temple and all Budhas were symbolised there and given offers.

As I said, this is just a peek.




Tonight is the Mid-Moon Festival and everyone will be out on the streets eating their moon cakes which Pedro garanteed were not worth the trouble :)

(I have so much more to tell, but no time to say it all...When I'll be back at Madrid, I will update this properly!)

Kisses

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey ana! that's so cool!

you're all the way in china now! Keep us posted on your news yeah? All the peeks and all - details, we want details!

Anonymous said...

One of these days, Ana was bothering so much that I told her: "Ana, please, go and see if I'm in China". And, what a surprise! She has obeyed me and now she's there, in the other side of the world and I was left here with all her work and problems! ";^)
I hope you enjoy it, ok? Relax and have fun! Beijinho, Ali.

Unknown said...

haha, funny!

Ana, did you find ali anywhere in china yet? Have a good look in all the temples!

Izi said...

Ni hao guys,
Ali, no I didn't find you yet, but I'll keep looking!

Beijinhos