Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Awakenings



My sister is visiting, she already sorted some of my pending issues, namely some electronic stuff I needed... No accommodation in Madrid is for free :)

Pedro is there in Shanghai, also full of work and missing me! ;) (He's gonna be bad to me now!!!)

Work is finally getting balanced, after 3 days back. Also the fact that my workload was redistributed more evenly amongst my colleagues helped a bit!

My fake Rolex is also still working, which makes me proud! Not being able to change the time on it doesn't matter, just had to wait until I caught it! My sister's Bulgari is fine.
The Samsonite cabin luggages are also fine, they survived the trip undamaged. Overall, I did great! Haven't tried the teas yet or my fantastic moxa, but that will come and when it does, I will love every little bit of it, because I simply cannot return it :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, good point. You can't return your fake rolex or Bvlgari watches, so you might as well love them, with all their fakeness. Can't believe you contributed to the global counterfeit mafia. You know how much money those poor people at Bvlgari and Rolex are loosing? How are they gonna afford their Crystal Champagne, Rols Royce cars, and Gulfstream jets? You know, luxury is an expensive habit. Those underpriviledged Chinese people don't really need that 3rd meal each day - 2 is enough. And they don't really need shoes - our ancestors were fine barefoot (besides, they can use the village bycicle if they really need to). Now you've contributed to their greed. See? They will start demanding rediculous things like clothes, and homes, and - God forbid - education!

rafal said...

guys, the fake rolex chineese mafia is controlled by rolex by the way, you thought poor chineese get anything for it...yeah maybe 10 cents per hour

love
rafal
PS lift me up higher and higher...i am in moby mood hehe