Monday, March 19, 2007

*My books*

I'm reading this book at the moment and I love it, it's by John Mortimer.

Also bought 2 books in Vips - Trade Wind by M M Kaye, another British writer and Omamory by Richard McGill.
Have no more shelves to put my books on, I guess there's two things I love - books and clothes and both their respective places of rest are totally full (this flat is too small).... Well, the influence comes from home, as Mum doesn't know where else she can stack more books and Dad keeps getting them shamelessly, hahahaha.
I'm also listening to a very cool internet radio station all this time at the pc, it's http://www.di.fm/ and you'll love it. I always choose either Lounge or Chill Out. Now they're playing the whole Supperclub Rome 6 album and it is really nice, especially the cool version of Summertime by Jurr and Roelove feat Wendy Lewis...
It offers all sorts of music genres, without commercials. Great company.

No comments: