Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bad day for Bichinho


This morning, a sleepy and clumsy truck driver totally ignored my presence in my Bichinho behind him, patiently waiting for him to do what he had to do, and reversed into me.

My beeping didn't help, nor the people on the sidewalk enthusiastically shouting at the guy and gesturing coherently... I was pushed backwards about 5 meters against my will!!! This in the morning, when your alertness is still in bed.
Basically, my heart pounding, went out of the car expecting to see a severe damage on the front, but the Bichinho took it well and decided to revenge on the licence plate, right on the middle of it. At the end, after repeating it's a new Bichinho and that the poor thing didn't deserve it, the guy looked at me and asked me something in Spanish that I didn't get (ahrrgg!) and decided to take pity on me and gave me his phone number and licence. I hope he didn't gave me a false number just to get me out of his face...

No comments: