Thursday, January 24, 2008

Week of let downs

If you think of a week from hell, what comes up to your mind?
Lots of work,
Lots of problematic situations,
Lots of conflicts,
Lots of stress,
Lots of crying,
Lots of let downs,
Lots of unbelievable things, like neighbours complaining to the landlord about how noisy are our barefeet,
Lots of all this and more, that's what I'm having in these last few days.
It's been so stressful, also besides the fact that we still don't know anything about us, basically. We don't know the final day of work in the office, we don't know exactly what's being offered to go to Brussels, we haven't had a single email from any superior showing that they're sorrow 5 people will be unemployed in a few months...
To top things up, we know that today the big sharks got together in a meeting here in Madrid but in a salesman's house...They didn't have the decency to come to the office and show their faces. They rather hide than give some sort of explanation or excuse...
It's such frustration and awe between us that I had to explode and started crying like a baby this afternoon. This week has been providing a number of things that are so disappointing, that all I feel like is to leave them stranded and the hell with it. I didn't want to leave on a bad foot, but it's been quite bad. And some attitudes have been quite disappointing.
But hey, the world isn't lost, I guess.
We have till the 15th of February to indicate whether we are or aren't interested in going. I must make up my mind in the days to come, but based on the initial proposals they're considering, it might be a 'NO' rather than a 'YES'. I'd prefer to stay, but maybe a change is what I need...

No comments: