Thursday, July 19, 2007

Vacances

And, don't forget, I'm on holidays!!! Not for long, unfortunately, but long enough to catch some glance of the ocean, catch up with my beautiful friends and still discover Portugal.

This morning I thought I was going to be left on land, after arriving to the check in desk only to find out that the lady here wasn't supposed to be travelling to the neighbour country with her Spanish ID. No, they insisted on the national ID and I was forced to run home to get it. By taxi. With a xenophobic driver. Speedy. Suspicious. Having to laugh out loud when, arriving at my door step, Mr Opinion suggested that I must come back and eliminate any temptation of staying at home whilst he waits. Having to pay 30€ for a 10 minute ride. That wasn't nice. But we made it, all of us together.

But the weather is crap! The sun is indeed shining, but Oporto style, i.e., not bloody warm enough, because the WIND is freezing any sunny attempt to keep us warm. Welcome to Porto :)


No comments: