Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lumplings

Today is my advertising day...

Still in Prague, and since the weather is a bit more harsh in winter than in Spain, I used to have plenty of free time after work. And I had a handfull of ideas to go with it. I'm quite creative and love to awake my imagination with handmade stuff, like pillow covers, little toys and the like. I've done a few things and while searching through the internet looking for ideas and people with the same liking for handycrafts, I've found Amy's page which I love. She does these amazing cuddle toys.

Tango here is just one of the thousands of Lumplings Amy creates. They are adorable and they represent what I love - recycling old stuff and giving it a new life. In this case, Amy uses plenty of old sweaters and materials.

I've recycled old shallow drawers into trays, cans and glass milk bottles into vases, old skirts into shoe bags... I'm all in favour of transforming, almost like Lavoisier used to say: "In Nature nothing dies, everything is transformed"... I'll only change in Ana's world instead of nature :)

No comments: