Monday, July 23, 2007

Talasnal village - paradise?

After much thinking, we decided not to travel for 7 hours and leave Algarve for another time, when I come back with precisely more of that - time. I'd have to come back to Porto on Thursday, as my friends invited me to spend the weekend here and since I'm returning to Madrid on Sunday midday, I could only go from Friday to Saturday. They adjusted themselves to my conditions and we are going Friday afternoon. The place is awesome, it's a very old and traditional village on a mountain top with houses still preserved, standing on their original xist and wooden walls.




My friend bought a house there with his girlfriend and they are simply thrilled to have such an amazing place to escape to. The village is deserted, except for the weekends, when the narrow streets are liven up with people who have their weekend houses over there. Around we will swim in some natural swimming pools and walk all the way there, as this village has no "normal" road. And since our cars aren't jeeps, we must hike over there. Can't wait! Check out the views.

No comments: