Saturday, July 14, 2007

Swimming and holidays


Swimming pool... Yeap, my swimming pool season will start today - after all 35c outside is already demanding some sort of action, other than lounging motionless on the sofa. And since I'm lucky enough to be part of the small elite group in Madrid who lives in a nice condominium, I might as well use it, no?

Also, I'm also going to buy a nice and small digital camera - well, my parents are, since they've run out of ideas for my b'day gift. Y yo encantada!!!

And in 5 days, I'm off for my short but well deserved holidays!
And...yesterday I've cut a chunk of hair, like 5 cm! What a drama, right??? :)
(Just keeping you posted on my news, since nothing else of interest is recentely happening! Apart from my 2 friends who were sent to Kuwait and to Malaysia and who keep me informed, I have no other news worth mentioning here...)

No comments: