Saturday, June 02, 2007

The selective training 1

Yeah, I didn't mention that the training starts Monday! Yes, already!
Today I must focus: have a presentation to prepare as homework for the training.
Three topics to go through, no notes, no powerpoints, no slides. Just me and THEM!
My opinion is that this will take place first thing on Monday morning, for them to see what we do well and not so well and start from there. Yes, the job involves plenty of presentations to very important audiences and we all must sound professional and convinving.
If I don't get picked, at least I've learnt tactics and strategies. It's 3 official days for training, whilst still being evaluated, then the 4th day is for the ones that passed their criteria and did well generally. Thursday will be the decisive day, when you know that your life as you know it is about to change. If you are over by Wednesday, then your life is supposed to remain the same as it is now.... I'll let you know. Please keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ana...Sera todo un Exito para ti!!
No hay dudas!! Desde Barcelona un beso grande.
Lorena.

Miguel said...

Então?

Anonymous said...

Good luck Aninha! Don't worry, I'm sure you will get it, hope NOT to see you here anymore, hehehe...
Beijos,
Álisson.