Monday, June 11, 2007

It's hot!

Guys, going to the gym in a hot day like this is a bit of a torture I know, but this is just the beginning of some hot 3 months, when breathing fresh air is a commodity and a haven. My bichinho is equipped with AC, and damn right too! It shouldn't even be an option, but a special mandatory requirement to have AC standard here in Madrid. Everywhere! My apartment doesn't have one of those big AC machines hanging on a window, but luckily I really do not need it, as we are facing north, i.e., the sun sets on our left, so we never really have it straight on our faces boiling the room... It can even get a bit chilly (and this is my best kept secret, as this adds value to any house in this city!).
I don't even know what is worse, to be freezing in your office all day, sneezing all your 8 hour long workday, or to come out to the heat of the street and be totally cooked in quick mode... Hmmmm....

No comments: