Sunday, August 20, 2006

Correction

Friends and amigos,
Mr Pink Piglet has pointed to the fact that I was not allowing comments from unregistered users (bloggers like myself). I have to say sorry to all of you, I didn't want to exclude you from saying your say, quite the opposite, I'm thrilled everytime I see a little number on the comment line. It's like opening a letter.

By the way, what happened to the handwritten letters? The ones written with our real personality? On those, we couldn't hide our anger (plenty of fast letters, written by a angry and fast moving trembling hand), our love (well presented, roundier letters, special effects)...
I used to have a long-distance boyfriend. We used to exchange very poetic and lovely letters, with collages and pressed flowers :)
With electronic letters, even the most romantic one looses its allure, its charm... Not the same, definitely.

Can someone please send me a letter?...or even a postcard? Please?*

* Address on request :)

No comments: