Monday, July 24, 2006

Madrid weather

On a more positive note, and for the friends abroad (i.e., outside Spain), just to let you know that Madrid is registering for the past 3 weeks temperatures typical of deserted regions, like Sahara, as the thermometers are registering daily numbers of around 40ºc, and at night never less than 22ºc...
Even the simple idea of going out for a beer at the terraced bars seems like a very bad idea, as the air is so dry and hot that you think you are just entering an oven, not refreshing yourself. The beer gets too warm in no time and your mood just gets ruined by the lack of cool air... It's not easy. I definetely need a holiday. Even my swimming-pool doesn't offer a good enough solution...
I'm I getting beach-deprived symptoms? Or am I too spoilt? :)

1 comment:

rafal said...

fully comprehend......