Thursday, October 25, 2007

Milano, mi amore!

The magic of not having a boyfriend is that you can always choose what you want to do, without giving or taking. Of course, you are relying that your friends are making plans where you, somehow, fit. But the point is that you can enjoy and go to places that you really wanted to go for such a long time, but without a boyfriend on your shoulders. Even if you're going to a place you hadn't thought of going before, you still feel that freedom.


Well, as I've been working like a slave for these past 2 weeks, I thought I deserved a reward. I´m bridging the next holiday and have 4 days of sweet relaxation. And now you ask me:

- Where?

And I answer:

- Milan!

I know I just missed the Fashion Week, but hey, I'm sure the sights are still pretty (hahaha). And, being in Italy, I will have plenty to look at. Oh yes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Ana, soy lorena la amiga de Pedro GP, buen viaje!!y si quieres comprarte algo en Gucci me avisas que uno de mis mejores amigos trabaja alli :)
Disfrutaaaaaa de esa linda ciudad!!
Saludos desde BCN.
L.

Izi said...

Hola Lorena!
Grazie mile!
Respecto a Gucci, tengo tantas tentaciones ya, que si me dices eso, me vuelvo loca con ganas :) Mejor no! Pero gracias, guapa!
Estoy visitando a Pedro, como el ano pasado en Shanghai, parece que Noviembre es el mes de los viajes!
Un beso.