Sunday, May 06, 2007

My hair




Spring is here, and changes are almost inevitable. I'd like to cut my hair, but have no guts! The thing is that I always had my hair long, always girlie girl, and for as much as I remember, I always wanted to give it a radical change, but I could never get round to it. I love to change a lot, changes are fresh, keep you alive and give you energy...but not changing my hair. I can't compromise that. It's weird, how attached I am to it, but I guess it's also who I am, a long hair girl. Lately I've been playing with the idea of cutting it shoulder lenght, but funnily enough, always find excuses not to go to the hairdressers'. Maybe when I'm old and wise, then maybe I can serioulsy ponder that option, but now...I'll stick to it. It's feminine, never outdated and looks fine. Right?

No comments: