Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Holidays/Vacaciones/Férias

Ahhh, public holiday tomorrow in Portugal and me in Spain enjoying it :)
(note, Ali is singing Edith Piaf now.... keeps talking about the film and singing at the same time...I think it's time to go home, mate!)
As I was saying, tomorrow I have a day off and don't know what to do with it, you get so used to work than when you have some time off you kinda get nervous and cannot keep focus, either you want to do lots or nothing...

My thinking about holidays is making me strained and nervous, as I see time fly by and no plans to fill in those precious beautiful days of joy - can you feel the anguish here? I feel like going everywhere and insist with everyone to give me tips and company. Is this sad? Hmmm, actually sounds like it! But it fills me with hope of having a great time, whatever that will be.
Can I ask you too? Nice places to spend 2 weeks of pleasure. (I'm really missing your comments, guys, you suddenly all disappeared and I'm left here all by myself, writing to my poor and sad self. Now, that's sad!).

In any case, and in the meantime, if you like Isabel Allende, read this article about her returning to Chile.

No comments: