Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas is over...


Christmas is over, with a few leftovers for next days' meals, some nice presents unwrapped and some more grams (not to say Kilos) to live with.

Although I'm sounding very nostalgic, I enjoyed Xmas this year here in Madrid. We had all the typical food and appetite as before, so what changed was the view out of the window and the un-illuminated tree...

Because we are such a small family (this year without any boyfriend attached), it goes very smoothly and quick.

I'm glad we can be together, no matter where :)


2 comments:

izzolda said...

For the first time ever, I've spent Xmas at home! The only problem? All the leftovers are right HERE! :)

Izi said...

I feel the same about the leftovers, I better run away from them right now, otherwise my clothes will start to stretch! I will travel tomorrow, I hope I don't find any other leftovers where I'm going to!!!!