Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Neighbourhood

This photo is of my new neighbourhood in Brussels.
It's called Chatelain and this street is called Rue du Bailli. It's a bohemian chic neighbourhood, apparentely.
It's got quite a few alternative shops, small designer boutiques and plenty of cafés and cool restaurants. I was told that on the Place de Chatelain there's a Sunday market every week, so I must check it out!
I promise I'll post some photos of my nest as soon as it's ready for a show off! Right now, it looks like a tornado stopped there and twisted the whole appartment. Seriously, I'll transform it, you'll see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, i just had a look and i see you are in brussels. let see how it goes for you there. i hope we will keep in touch and before i die (dont think will live longer than you by the way, shit...my hair is falling more and more...i dont mind being older but without hair..shit) i tell you what i lived for. and I hope you stay joyful. it is hot here in Mad, and I am getting more crazy each day..hahahahaha, ciao take care rafal

Anonymous said...

hello, i just had a look and i see you are in brussels. let see how it goes for you there. i hope we will keep in touch and before i die (dont think will live longer than you by the way, shit...my hair is falling more and more...i dont mind being older but without hair..shit) i tell you what i lived for. and I hope you stay joyful. it is hot here in Mad, and I am getting more crazy each day..hahahahaha, ciao take care rafal

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana!
So you eneded up Place du Chatelain!!! Lucky you: that's actually a really nice part of Brussels! there is even a Lebanese resto over there - far from being the best in town but still...it's always better than a McDo :-)
That's just because I am half Lebanese of course ;-)
As soon as it stops raining, you will see that Le Chatelain is quiet lively in fact. In terms of nice addresses around: try le Feta Vie (they've got 'plateaux de fruits de mer' incredible!) and on the Avenue louise, there are nice places too ... You will soon enjoy yourself a lot :-)
All the best
V (Antonio/Wissam's connexion)

Izi said...

Hi guys,

thanks for the cheering, it keeps grey here in Bxls!! But i like it a lot (so far)!!! :)

Big kiss!
Ana