Sunday, June 29, 2008

Brussels at last


Hello all, after more than 2 months of total abandonement of this blog (little poor thing!), i'm finally in Brussels. Arrived today and i'm staying at an hotel until my flat is decent to live in - as of now, there's nothing in it! Tomorrow my things and my little bichinho are arriving, together with the office files that we had to bring over.

It will take me a while to settle, as buying and assembling all furniture takes a bit, right?

Have a few favourites from IKEA that i hope to find here, as on the catalogue they don't show up...

These are the ones:
1- sofabed, very important piece of furniture, as i hope to have many visitors:

2- bed, necessary with tidying space, for i have thousands of things!

3 - some curtains, important too, as my windows are huge:
This week things will start rolling, as not only i have to take care of my house, as i also must take care of my work, as we officially start providing service to Iberia. Wish me luck guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

depois de tanto abandono e só falamos de móveis... ;) boa sorte, tudo de bom na chegada ao benelux

Izi said...

Olá Gonçalo!

Pois, é verdade, mas o facto é que os móveis são a prioridade agora :) É o que me vem à cabeça!

Obrigada, já falarei mais de Bruxelas!

Bjinho
Ana