Saturday, March 29, 2008

Work and no play....

Hope in Brussels I can keep up with these posts, on a more regular basis than up to now.
I have 'to do' lists all spread out the flat, as I have a trillion things to do before June 1st. Just to give you an idea:

1 - find a good moving company
2 - find a few flats in Brussels to have a look at
3 - find out the costs of importing my car
4 - choosing all furniture, etc etc....

Job wise:

1 - coordinate the transition
2 - recruit 2 more people
3 - optimise workloads
4 - assign tasks and clients
5 - learn new report analysis
6 - monitor the work of new trainees
etc, etc, etc....

Meanwhile, I've kept the same workload as before and I'm travelling 3 times more, meaning when I come back, I have a pile on my table...
My Summer holidays are a mirage and an utopia, I will not have them...
Met some Belgian colleagues who are already asking for help, and we haven't started yet....

Helppppppppppppp!!!!!!

PS - well, to soften things a bit, I'm out tonight for a Portuguese Talent dinner. Can't be too bad, as it's in Moma 56.

Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

muita batatinha frita com mexilhão? nada a que uma loura não se consiga habituar ;)

Izi said...

Ah aha ha, parece que a loira vai ter de se habituar a muitttttaaaa coisa lá :)

Anonymous said...

aguardamos detalhes ansiosamente ;)