Monday, September 19, 2011

Wild cat

Well, I told you before we wanted a kitten. We got Easton when he was 2 months old and he is now almost 4. He's a cutie. But also a nightmare. While I'm writing this, he's running left and right in front of me, jumped to the windowsill and fell off it, chased his tale, played hide and seek with his toy and now he disappeared. Go figure cats. Here's the boy.
When he'll be older, I want him to be like Maru, the Japanese sensation cat of You Tube. I'm in love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in
3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price?
Cheers, I appreciate it!
My website > Western Australia