Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008!

Tomorrow night we'll be thinking about the new year and our resolutions... one for each sultana (actually, here in Spain, they don't eat 12 sultanas, but real grapes....).
Anyways, we'll be in our friends' huge house and I'm hoping his swimming pool is well covered, as I can already see some midnight diving....
Hope 2008 brings the same as this year, I can't ask for more, can't complain really. Basically, the trio - health, love and money - that big equation that seems to summarise our lives' goals. We all want it, the more the better. I keep playing Euromillions, keep going to the doctor checking out regularly and, as for love, I keep looking. It will come, I'm sure, I feel 2008 will be what winemakers call a 'vintage' year... I'll keep my fingers crossed, hey?
Happy New Year, plenty of love for everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz Año Nuevo para ti tambien Ana...con mxa salud,amor y lleno de viajes :P!!
Un beso grande, pasala lindo.
Lorena.

Izi said...

Gracias Lorena, espero que 2008 te traiga todo lo que deseas y más!
Un beso!
Ana

Anonymous said...

El Amor no se puede encontrar simplesmente porque ya esta.